Flyer is also known as a handbill. A Flyer is one piece of paper, usually the standard size of A5. It is best to aim for a small scale marketing, or when you have a small region to cover. Flyer is a cheap way to allow you to communicate, advice, persuade and connect with customers, friends and families to boost your sales, event participation, and get your info out.
This type of marketing piece is called a throw-away, because they’re handed out or hung in public places with the expectation that some of them will only get a passing glance before being thrown away, but it is widely and all-the-time been use because of it’s low in cost and high efficiency. It is advisable to only print on one side if you are only going to hang up/paste your flyer, however if you are going to be handing out your flyer, you can print info on both sides.
Flyer are most often used for:
- Announcements of events, especially concerts or club openings.
- Product info, such as specs for a new car.
- Fact sheets handed out at trade shows or conferences.
You can distribute as:
- Handing them out to your targeted market to promote your product, service, or organization.
- Inserting them in local newspapers.
- Leaving them in popular places where people are likely to take or see one.
- To catch the attention of your prospective customers and to get your message delivered convincingly to them.
Flyer can be printed on different paper sizes. Do refer to our catalogue at iprinting15.com to choose your preferred option.
A3 - Need more space to convey your message? Then you need our A3 flyer. They give you a large area to provide your customers with information. Perfect for info-graphics, charts or small scale posters. A4 - Get creative with our range of A4 flyer. Great for menus, guides, manuals and promotional material. Can also be used as posters in areas with limited space. A5 - Our A5 flyer are one of our bestselling size. This is because they are perfect for potential prospects to carry around and are extremely cost effective.